Firstly, once you have chosen any of our tours, please fill the form according to your information (dates, number of travelers..)
Then, we will you confirm availability of dates and will ask you about required travel information: passports, full names..
Finally, we will require the payment in advance. It suppose no more than 15% of full price. It will confirm your reservation.
The remaining payment should be paid at least 15 days before the starting date of the tour.
Credit Card: you can get access to our credit card payment secure platform link and fill the data. We will proceed to the charge and, in case it is final payment, we will send you all the information and the acquittance.
Bank Transfer: same way as credit card, you can get access to our bank information but wait for our confirmation and we will let you know the code to include in concept gap.
Remember that in case the booking is made less than 12 days before the starting date of the tour, we will require the full payment of the tour to send you all the information.
1) Before Traveling to Morocco it is imperative to make sure you have your passport in order. Expiration date should not be more than 3 months (starting at departure date). It is necessary for every traveler, included kids. In case of under-aged, he/she should be be accompanied by an adult or have of an authorization formalized by the country’s police.
We insist the importance of having papers in order and passport on proper date.
2) Entry & Exit Form
Morocco is a vast country to visit at anytime of year. However, it can get a bit busy and overrun with tourists in late December. In term of the weather, it is the most mild during Spring (normally from March to May) when temperatures on average ranging from 11 – 28°C (52 – 82°F), and during Autumn (normally from September to November) when temperatures range from 11 – 32°C (52 – 90°F). During Summer (normally from June to August), temperatures can reach 40°C (104°F) or more in the daytime and around 19°C (66°F) in the night. In Winter (from normally December to February), the temperature ranges from 7 – 21°C (45 – 70°F) and there is snow in the mountain area.
Every April and December are peak seasons for tourists to visit Morocco. The tour price will be much higher than other months because of higher accommodation costs. Most of good accommodations is likely sold out several weeks before. As such, it is highly recommended to book your tour as early as possible if you plan to come during these periods. If your schedule allows, it is recommended to avoid travelling during peak seasons so as to let you enjoy the best experience and avoid the crowds.
Yes, all our tours are private. So you can enjoy flexibility and stop whenever you want, enjoy the journey at your own time and at your own pace without haste or pressure to be coupled to a schedule or other groups.
Our price depends on number of persons in your group, as more as in the group, the price gets lower.
No, sometimes the tour price might even be higher for last minute booking which is made less than a week before the commencement of the tour. We constantly received such inquiries few days before tour starts. We do our best to accommodate the booking requests. However, since our accommodations are well selected and constantly received good reviews from our clients, their rooms are sold out quickly. So not to affect your experience, it is highly recommended to book your tour earlier and do not expect a lower price for last minute booking.
Yes, we can arrange your entire trip in Morocco and our tours can start in anytime of the day and any day of the week from any Moroccan cities or airports. Itinerary can be tailored made to suit your needs.
We are flexible and all the tours can be modified to suit your specific needs and interests. If you have a different route in mind, please do not hesitate to let us know and we will offer a tour tailored to your specific requirements.
Yes, if you wish, we can arrange your transportation only and you book your own accommodation.
To confirm a booking, deposit will be required to pay via PayPal and the rest of payment will be settled in CASH during the trip. Our price is quoted in Euro. You may also settle the payment in USD or Moroccan Dirhams. Please find exchange rate here for information. If you wish, you may settle the balance payment via PayPal which will be charged additional 5% to cover our handling costs. If so, please inform us in advance and settle the balance payment via PayPal with 5% surcharge in three days before the trip. Otherwise, we assume the balance payment to be paid in cash and would not entertain the request of settling the payment via PayPal during the trip.
The cancellation requests should be made in writing to the Company. If any cancellation is received in 14 days or more prior to tour commencement, refund of deposit will be made via PayPal. If any cancellation is received in 13 days or less prior to tour commencement, no refund will be made.
1. Be considerate of Morocco’s customs, traditions, religion and culture.
2. Dress modestly and respectfully. Shoulders to knees should be covered, especially when entering places of worship.
3. For environmental reasons, try to avoid buying bottled water. Fill a reusable water bottle or canteen with filtered water.
4. Always dispose of litter thoughtfully, including cigarette butts.
5. When bargaining at markets, stay calm, be reasonable and keep a smile on your face. It’s meant to be fun!
6. Learn some local language and don’t be afraid to use it – simple greetings will help break the ice.
7. Shop for locally made products. Supporting local artisans helps keep traditional crafts alive.
8. Refrain from supporting businesses that exploit or abuse endangered animals.
9. Please ask and receive permission before taking photos of people, including children.
10. When on community visits or homestays, refrain from giving gifts or money to locals.
11. Ramadan is the fasting month for all Muslims. During this month no food, drink or smoking is permitted during daylight hours. While non-Muslims aren’t expected to fast, it’s recommended to try to avoid eating, drinking or smoking in public during daylight hours.