Tour To Fes Via Sahara Desert From Marrakech
4 Days Tour To Fes Via Sahara Desert From Marrakech
4 Days Tour To Fes Via Sahara Desert From Marrakech, Take advantage of the best holidays and enjoy a 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes through the heart of the center of Atlas and the Sahara desert of Morocco. Experience a camel trek to discover the desert dunes and the Berber lifestyle.
This desert tour is also ideal for those of you who fly to Marrakech and leave Fez (or vice versa). The tour can be done for 2 nights and 3 days, but we recommend taking at least 3 nights and 4 days.
|DESTINATION||Fes via Sahara Desert & Ouarzazate|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Fes|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|DURATION||4 Days – 3 Nights|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: 4 DAYS TOUR TO FES VIA SAHARA
- Explore the palm groves and the great canyons in Dades, Todra and Ziz valley
- Discover the beautiful world heritage Kasbahs in Ouarzazate
- Drive through the highest road of Tichka pass 2260 M
- Meet the Barbary apes in cedar forest in the middle atlas
- Visit traditional villages, towns and beautiful valleys
- Admire the sunset and the sunrise in the Sahara Desert
- Enjoy an authentic Moroccan traditional dinner under the stars in desert camp
- Stroll by camel in the desert
- Enjoy the stunning views of Erg Chebbi dunes and discover the nomads life
- This desert tour starts from Marrakech & ends in Fes
Day 1: Marrakesh – Tizi-n-Tichka Pass – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorge
Your private tour kicks off with a view of the Atlas Mountains as we snake through the Tizi-n-Tichka pass to the Unesco World The heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, famous on the big screen for movies like the Gladiator and the famous HBO series Game of Thrones. We’ll then continue to Ouarzazate to visit Atlas Film Studios and a Kasbah located in the city. We’ll continue our tour from Marrakech towards the valley of Roses, famous for its annual Festival of Roses. We’ll spend the night in Dades Gorge, at a local hotel where you’ll also have the option of a complimentary dinner.
Day 2: Dades Gorge – Todra Gorge – Rissani – Merzouga Desert
Here, we’ll continue our tour by 4×4 and visit Todra Gorge, a colorful narrow canyon famous for outdoor lovers. We’ll continue through the Ziz Valley to reach Erfoud, an oasis town known as the gate to the Sahara desert and recognized for its unique fossils. There we can visit a local factory which produces artisans and house decor made from fossils, there is also a local shop where you may purchase such items as souvenirs.
Then, we’ll drive towards Rissani, where we’ll visit the local souk and then drive in direction of the desert to reach Merzouga overnight at a local riad.
Day 3: Merzouga Desert
This day will be spent exploring the Merzouga desert. You’ll get a chance to “do your own thing”, with the option of camel trekking, or exploring via the comfort of a 4×4. We’ll also visit the Khamlia village famous for its traditional music. We simply can’t miss the opportunity of appreciating the sunset behind the dunes of the bewildering Sahara desert. Our night will be topped off with local music and traditional Berber food around a campfire.
Day 4: Merzouga Desert – Rissani – Midelt – Fes
We’ll fetch an early start to the day to catch the sunrise, and then continue by camelback to our hotel. After breakfast at the hotel, we’ll drive past Rissani and Erfoud stopping in Midelt, the Atlas Mountains, for lunch. Then we’ll drive to Fes where our private tour ends.
– The price of this desert tour depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your tour.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.