Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ouzoud Waterfalls, From the plain to the mountains, the road leading to the Cascades d’Ouzoud crosses many Berber villages. Arrived at 900 m of altitude, you discover then one of the most beautiful natural attractions of Morocco: 3 large waterfalls dividing in a complex network to feed ponds, 100 m lower, where it is good to bathe.
You will be able to have lunch at the deaf and soothing sound of falls, in small cafes restaurants installed in terraces. The magots, little jokey monkeys, will not fail to come and tease you. You will admire the nearby olive trees having given their Berber name to the cascades and carob trees.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: FULL DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO OUZOUD WATERFALLS
- The discovery of the most beautiful waterfalls of Morocco
- The journey through the Middle Atlas Mountains
- The observation of the Moroccan fauna and flora
- The opportunity to explore the falls site at your own pace
- Meet the Barbary apes/wild monkeys
- Enjoy a Moroccan tajine after a guided walking tour to waterfalls
- Take a dip in the waters of the waterfalls
The Day Trip Program to Ouzoud Waterfalls from Marrakech
Your private 1-day trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud starts at 8:30 am where your English speaking tour guide / driver will pick you up.
From there we’ll head out to see the waterfalls from a height of 110 meters river up. Ouzoud in Berber means ‘olive’ and the name of the falls refer to the cultivation of olives in this area, so we’ll stop to shop/look around the olive markets.
After lunch at a typical Berber restaurant with a great view of the waterfalls, we’ll end our trip, returning to Marrakesh at 7:00 pm.
– Morocco By Tours offers a 1-day excursion through some of the more hidden and captivating areas of the city. You will find a number of different offers, ranging in all prices and options. All our private day trips start at 9 am and finish around 7 pm.
– The price of this excursion depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your trip.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.