Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley Waterfalls
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley Waterfalls
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Ourika Valley Waterfalls, Following the course of the river Ourika you can admire the magnificent landscape of the High Atlas, totally different from that of Marrakech, drive through the scenic and breathtaking landscapes of the High Atlas.
Visit a berber family and discover the life of the local people, visit a weekly berber markets where the local people meet once a week. Enjoy a guided hiking tour to visit the 7 waterfalls in Ourika valley. Amazing landscapes, amazing roads and charming traditional villages make the Ourika Valley, one of the most popular day trips from Marrakech.
|DESTINATION||Ourika Valley & Setti-fadma Waterfalls|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: FULL DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO OURIKA VALLEY
- Explore the valleys of Ourika accompanied by a professional and experienced guide
- Travel to traditional Berber villages
- Traditional markets: The most popular in the area are Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday)
- Admire the waterfalls of the Ourika Valley in a guided hiking tour
- Explore the berber villages and discover the life in the mountains
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at ourika valley by the river or in panoramic terrace
- Visit to a cooperative where the Argan oil is extracted
The Day Trip Program to Ourika Valley from Marrakech
Your private 1-day trip from Marrakech to Ourika Valley starts at 8:30 am where your English speaking tour guide / driver will pick you up.
From there we’ll head towards the valley of Ourika then visit Orchards, Ruined fortresses, Berber villages, and flea market.
After a traditional lunch with a Berber family our trip ends, returning to Marrakech at 7 pm.
– Morocco By Tours offers a 1-day excursion through some of the more hidden and captivating areas of the city. You will find a number of different offers, ranging in all prices and options. All our private day trips start at 9 am and finish around 7 pm.
– The price of this excursion depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your trip.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.