Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Desert & Kasbahs
2 Days Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Desert & Kasbahs
2 Days Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Desert & Kasbahs, Cross the highest pass in North Africa, the road to the Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka (2260 m) enjoying the beautiful landscape along the road to the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a World Heritage Site since 1987.
This private desert tour from Marrakech to the dunes of Zagora through the door of the Ourzazate desert, the Deraa valley and the town of Agdez is the best way to discover the authentic Morocco, the way of life of the Berber nomads, the local culture during an animated evening with nomadic music.
From Sahara and spend the night under the stars in a private Saharan tent in the desert, after a camel ride through the arid Sahara desert of Zagora.
|DESTINATION||Zagora Desert & Kasbahs|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|DURATION||2 Days – 1 Night|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: 2 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA
- Cross the majestic Tizi N Tichka Pass the highest road in North Africa
- Enjoy moments of peace and quiet in Sahara desert
- watch the sunset and sunrise camel in the desert of Zagora.
- Visit the Berber Hollywood Cinema Studio
- Visit Kasbah Taourirt (former home of Pacha Glaoui).
- Enjoy a camel trek through the big palm grove of draa and spend a night under nomadic tents
- Visit the splendid Kasbah Ait ben Haddou, listed by UNESCO as world cultural heritage.
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi-n-Tichka Mountain Pass – Ouarzazatte – Zagora
Your private tour leaves from Marrakech, from there we cross the Tizi-n-Tichka pass which snakes its way over the Atlas mountains. We then continue to Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate an oasis town on the edge of the desert.
Then we continue to Zagora, the gateway to the Sahara desert. this is where we will ride camels for an hour across the rock and sandy desert to reach our camp for the night. There we’ll feast upon tagines and bread and enjoy a night of local Berber entertainment, which includes singing and playing drums around the campfire.
Day 2: Zagora – Ouarzazatte – Marrakech
We’ll fetch an early start to catch the sunrise on camelback, then make our way to a small hotel where we’ll freshen up. After that its back in the 4×4 and off to Ait Ben Haddou, a beautiful kasbah, frequently used as a movie location for Hollywood movies such as Gladiator.
We’ll have lunch there before making our drive back over the Tizi-n-Tichka pass and then back to Marrakech.
– The price of this desert tour depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your tour.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.