Trip To Marrakech From Casablanca
Full Day Trip To Marrakech From Casablanca
Full Day Trip To Marrakech From Casablanca, Take this full day trip from Casablanca to visit Marrakech during your stay in Casablanca, and discover the historical sites and sparkling ancient symbols of the city of Marrakech; discover the imperial city of Morocco.
Your friendly and kind driver will take you from your hotel in a new air-conditioned minivan or 4WD, while your friendly licensed guide will meet you in Marrakech to begin this wonderful tour that will leave you with unforgettable memories.
|DESTINATION||The City Of Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Casablanca|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Casablanca|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: FULL DAY TRIP TO MARRAKECH FROM CASABLANCA
- Enjoy a drive between Casablanca and Marrakech through the green Plains of
- Explore the second biggest imperial city of Morocco-Marrakech
- Visit the main attractions of the city: Koutoubia mosque, Saadian tombs, Bahia Palace, Mederssa ben youssef
- Discover the botanic Majorel Gardens
- Visit the art museum of Marrakech and Yves Saint Laurent.
- Explore the Unesco world heritage Square of Djamaa lafna.
- Explore the Labyrinth souks of Marrakech Medina
The Day Trip Program to The City Of Marrakech from Casablanca
Your private 1-day trip from Marrakech to Casablanca starts at 8:30 am where your English speaking tour guide / driver will pick you up.
From there you’ll head out to explore the historical sightseeing of Marrakech. This will include The Menara Gardens, Saadian Tombs and Bahia Palace.
We’ll also get a chance to visit and shop at the souks and artisan squares in the afternoon, then top off our day with a trip to the famous Djemâa El Fina before returning to Casablanca at 7 pm.
– Morocco By Tours offers a 1-day excursion through some of the more hidden and captivating areas of the city. You will find a number of different offers, ranging in all prices and options. All our private day trips start at 9 am and finish around 7 pm.
– The price of this excursion depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your trip.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.