Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira Mogador
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira Mogador
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira Mogador, Departure at 8 in the morning. After 3 hours, you arrive at the old port of Mogador, built by the Portuguese on a peninsula next to an immense half moon of fine sand.
Perfectly sheltered by its impressive walls of French construction of the eighteenth century, the city is very pedestrian and is divided into different neighborhoods by design in the form of a grid. From the top of the Skala you can see the colorful fishing port, the fortresses and the Spanish canyons.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|RETURN LOCATION||Any Place in Marrakech|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 08:15 AM for a prompt departure at 08:30 AM|
|PRICE||Depends on the number of travelers|
HIGHLIGHTS: FULL DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO ESSAOUIRA
- Visit the old Portuguese fortress Sekkala
- Enjoy a walking moment on the sand beach
- Discover the medieval city of Essaouira the old Mogador
- Stroll the old medina and its small blue alleys
- Visit the old jewish quarter in Essaouira
- Watch the goats climbing the Argan trees
- Enjoy a fish lunch b y the port and fry your fish by yourselves
- Visit an association of Berber women for the production of argan oil
The Day Trip Program to Essaouira from Marrakech
Your private 1-day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira starts at 8:30 am where your English speaking tour guide / driver will pick you up.
Your tour includes a visit to the ancient city, the old medina, and the port, where you will find the local fishermen making ready their nets and preparing to set sail!
The afternoon will be free for a stroll on the beach, and then after lunch by the port the tour ends, returning to Marrakech at 7:00 pm.
– Morocco By Tours offers a 1-day excursion through some of the more hidden and captivating areas of the city. You will find a number of different offers, ranging in all prices and options. All our private day trips start at 9 am and finish around 7 pm.
– The price of this excursion depends on the number of travelers, please fill in the booking form or contact us to get the pricing for your trip.
Why Berber Morocco Tours?
- We offer a variety of trips and activities within different parts of Morocco suited to your tastes and needs.